Other hautboy-related links
- Bruce Haynes: "Beyond Temperament" -- a very useful discussion of tuning of non-keyboard instruments in the Baroque era.originally published in Early Music.Download as a Web page or in MS Word format
- http://idrs.colorado.edu/Publications/Journal/JNL1/baroqueoboe.html "The Baroque Oboe--A Study" by Earl Groth
- http://www.idrs.org/Publications/Journal/JNL9/making.html"MAKING REEDS FOR THE BAROQUE OBOE" by Harry A. Vas Dias
- http://idrs.colorado.edu/Publications/Journal/JNL6/bach.html"THE OBOE AND THE OBOE D'AMORE IN BACH'S CHURCH CANTATAS"
- http://www.music.indiana.edu/musicref/oboeprim.htm A Bibliography of Writings about the Oboe, 17th-19th Centuries: Primary Sources
- http://www.woodwind.at/geschichte.htmla history of the Viennese oboe (in German)
- http://www.woodwind.at/grifftab.html fingering chart for the Zuleger Viennese oboe